3 prominent political leaders joined BJP Manipur
Imphal, the 13th Jan, 2014:
To take part responsively in party organisation in order to bring success at the campaign of Congress free India in the ensuing Lok Sabha Election, 2014 specially in the soil of Manipur, after recent joining of more than 10 thousand people from Khangabok A/C. who is presently represented by Smt. O. Landhoni Devi, w/o. Shri O. Ibobi Singh, Congress CM of Manipur, today three (3) prominent political leaders of the state namely:
1. Shri T. Hangkhanpao (53 years) Former Minister who has been elected 3 times from Chandel & Singhat A/Cs. Who is a prominent leader of the Zou Community of the State.
2. Dr. Naorem Binoykumar Singh, (54 years) Former Gen. Secretary, Samata Party Manipur Unit.
3. Dr. Ak. Manglemjao Singh (Retd. Associate Prof. (Maths) of WK College, who contested in three Assembly terms in Thoubal A/C which is presently represented by Shri O. Ibobi Singh, Congress CM of Manipur).
has joined the Party with thousands of their workers/well-wishers in formal ceremony presided by Shri Th. Chaoba Singh, State President, BJP, Manipur Pradesh in the presence Shri P.B. Acharya, Member, NE Election Campaign Committee, BJP.
The people of Manipur is frustrated the prolong Congress rule in the State for the last 13 years (approx.), now, people of the State deserved that the BJP is the only viable alternative of the Congress in the State as well as in the nation to give a people friendly good governance for the entire nation.
Therefore, many prominent and experienced political leaders are joining BJP with their huge number of supporter day by day. Now, good number of such leaders are in the pipeline to join the BJP.
M. Asnikumar Singh
State Gen. Secretary
(Adm/Pub. & propaganda)
BJP, Manipur Pradesh
* This info was sent to e-pao.net by BJP, Manipur who can be contacted at bjpmanipur80(at)yahoo(dot)com
This Press Release was posted on January 13, 2014
* Comments posted by users in this discussion thread and other parts of this site are opinions of the individuals posting them (whose user ID is displayed alongside) and not the views of e-pao.net. We strongly recommend that users exercise responsibility, sensitivity and caution over language while writing your opinions which will be seen and read by other users. Please read a complete Guideline on using comments on this website.