MSAP Thabal Notice and Guidelines
Pune, 22 February 2013
Following the notification of MSAP THABAL NOTICE , 21st Feb 2013 notice is hereby to inform to all the Manipuris residing in and around Pune and all the interested from outside Pune that the forthcoming MSAP thabal is a part of our cultural activities and we are looking forward to keep the true spirit of the thabal and maintain the civic with your kind co-operation and participation.
-We request all to participate the thabal with traditional dress or decent dress codes.
- We request all the winner and runners up individuals and teams of MSAP Sports 2013 to collect their pending prizes and certificates on the day of thabal from our counter. Note that only the concerned person is allow to collect the prizes.
- Any act of cheating ,mocking,misbehaving ( to ladies ) or indulgence in any kind of drugs and alcohol is strictly prohibited and legal actions will be taken up .
-MSAP will not entertain any kind of dispute or quarrel and legal actions will be taken up against them with a minimum fine of Rs.10,000/-which will be charged in the name of expenditure incurred to organize the program.
- Stall holders are requested to register their stalls on or before 27th Feb 2013.
-Stall holders are requested to maintain their own dustbin.
-Guardians are also requested to register their children for the kids painting show on or 28th Feb 2013.
MSAP (Manipur Students' Association Pune)
Sinam Sadananda Secretary
* This info was sent by MSAP Office who can be contacted at prezmsap(at)gmail(dot)com
This Press Release was posted on February 22, 2013.
* Comments posted by users in this discussion thread and other parts of this site are opinions of the individuals posting them (whose user ID is displayed alongside) and not the views of e-pao.net. We strongly recommend that users exercise responsibility, sensitivity and caution over language while writing your opinions which will be seen and read by other users. Please read a complete Guideline on using comments on this website.