Agni Biomass Gas Cook Stoves (Rice Husk based)
Guwahati, Mar 7:
Sub:-'AGNI' Biomass Gas Cook-stoves (approved by MNRE, Govt. of India)
We are pleased to inform you that we are introducing cost effective and eco-friendly 'AGNI BIOMASS GAS COOKSTOVES' (approved by Ministry of New and Renewable Energy) for the first time in the North East India in both domestic and community size models. These stoves require only 'RICE HUSK' as fuel and produce clean flames with no smoke or carbon, at a very low cost.
The fuel 'RICE HUSK' used is an agro waste obtained from rice mills and is abundantly available everywhere at a cheap cost. One kilogram of rice contains around 200 grams of rice husk i.e. approximately 20 percent, and the northeastern states are a leading producer and consumer of rice. As such, a huge quantity of rice husk is treated as waste and destroyed, which leads to pollution too.
There is a shortage of LPG Cylinders, Kerosene and other fuels used for cooking meals which are costly and are subsidized by the Government. Adding to this is the fluctuating cost of LPG with the government deciding to limit its subsidy to 6/9 cylinders per year per connection. In terms of energy, one kilogram of subsidized LPG gas (Rs. 30) is equal to four kilograms of Rice Husk (Rs. 8), but subsidized LPG is still four times costlier than Rice Husk. In fact, in many areas, LPG procurement is indeed a Herculean task, resulting in the use of firewood cut in an unsustainable manner. The stoves or mud chullahs used for cooking are not energy efficient, as the fuels are not burned completely. Further, incomplete combustion releases harmful smoke and air pollutants leading to many respiratory diseases in humans. All of these concerns lead to the need for an environmentally cleaner energy device that uses local resources and is cost effective. So Rice husk is a far better alternative for use as a renewable energy source.
'AGNI BIOMASS GAS COOKSTOVES' operates on the principle of rice husk gasification. Rice husk gasification is the process of converting rice husk fuel into combustible carbon monoxide by thermo-chemical reaction of the oxygen in the air and the carbon available in the husk during combustion.
BENEFITS OF USING 'AGNI' BIOMASS GAS STOVES:
1. One Kg of Rice Husk gives us more than one hour of continuous high flame than LPG gas. Thus, we can easily cook a meal for a family such as Rice, Dal and Vegetable at very low cost.
2. Eco-friendly and Cost-effective as compared to Wood, Coal, Kerosene, LPG and other fuels.
3. Available in different DOMESTIC and COMMUNITY models with DC/ AC/ Solar options.
4. Very easy to Use like LPG gas stove and Portable.
5. Easily available cheap fuel, which can be used directly without any pre-processing.
6. Inbuilt Emergency LED Torch and Battery Backup in case of Power Cuts (in DC Models only).
7. Quick ignition time.
8. No need for Kerosene etc. for ignition as it uses waste paper scraps only.
9. No SMOKE during cooking operation i.e. No Indoor Air Pollution.
10. No SOOT on vessels, very low CO/CO2 ratio.
11. Flame Regulator feature to control flames from low to high.
12. Tough Body made From Stainless Steel.
13. 1 year Warranty on stoves.
14. Rice Husk Ash left after cooking is approx 15-20% of the weight of the Rice Husk which is very useful for soil conditioning due to its high water holding capacity. Thus it can be used in gardens, farms and agricultural land. Can also be used for washing utensils.
For any other query, please feel free to contact us or email us.
Regards Manglam Trading,
Dr B K Kakoti Road
Ulubari, Guwahati - 07
Ph. - 9854033628
* This announcement was sent by Manglam Trading, who can be contacted at ses(Dot)ghy(at)gmail(Dot)com
This Press Release was posted on March 07, 2013
* Comments posted by users in this discussion thread and other parts of this site are opinions of the individuals posting them (whose user ID is displayed alongside) and not the views of e-pao.net. We strongly recommend that users exercise responsibility, sensitivity and caution over language while writing your opinions which will be seen and read by other users. Please read a complete Guideline on using comments on this website.