Job Openings at JCRE Skill Solutions
Date : NA
1) DESIGNATION: - MARKETING MANAGER
o MBA with a minimum of 5 years experience in sales & marketing activities.
o Preference will be given to candidates who have excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
o Good negotiation & interpersonal skills, data-driven with excellent computer skills.
2) DESIGNATION: - OPERATIONS MANAGER
o MBA with a minimum of 5 years experience in operations management.
o Preference will be given to candidates who can travel, open and operate centres at different locations across North-East India.
o Good communication skills (verbal & written), good negotiation skills, data-driven with excellent computer skills.
3) DESIGNATION: - HOSPITALITY TRAINER
o Certificate / Diploma / Degree holder in Hotel Management with at least of 3-5 years experience in Hotel Industry including 1 year at supervisory capacity in F & B Service / Front Office Service / Housekeeping Service.
o Excellent communication skills (Spoken & Written), good presentation and good computer skills.
4) DESIGNATION: - INDUSTRY–LINK / PLACEMENT MANAGER
o MBA with a minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate HR.
o Ability to initiate, build and maintain long-term relationship with the corporates. Align trained man power with the human resource requirements of the corporate clients.
o Preference will be given to candidates with excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written), good presentation skills, convincing ability, excellent computer skills etc.
NOTE: Interested candidates may apply on or before 07th February 2017 at JCRE Skill Solutions or Email at email@example.com
JCRE Skill Solutions
Meisnam Leikai, Opp. THAU Ground
Phone:- 7085054679 / 8414909041
* This job requirement was sent by JCRE Skill Solutions who can be contacted at kennedy(AT)jcre(DOT)ac(DOT)in
This Job posting was posted on February 03 2017
* Comments posted by users in this discussion thread and other parts of this site are opinions of the individuals posting them (whose user ID is displayed alongside) and not the views of e-pao.net. We strongly recommend that users exercise responsibility, sensitivity and caution over language while writing your opinions which will be seen and read by other users. Please read a complete Guideline on using comments on this website.