Vacancy for the role of Tivoli Administrator at Imphal, Manipur
- Last date : NA -
Role:- Tivoli Administrator
Location of posting - Imphal, Manipur.
5 Years relevant experience,
OEM certified L2 engineer on Server, Storage, EMS (IBM Tivoli).
IBM Tivoli Applications -
1. Tivoli Network Manager base V8.2
2. Tivoli Netcool/Omnibus V7.3
3. Tivoli Monitoring V6.2 and ITCAM for Application V6.2.2
4. Tivoli Provisioning Manager 7.1
5. Tivoli service request manager V7.1.0
6. Tivoli Configuration and Change management Database
7. ITCAM for Transaction V6.2.2
8. Tivoli Service Level Advisor, IBM Tivoli Business Service MGR V4.4
9. Tivoli Storage manager - 6.0
Installation and configuration of the IBM Tivoli EMS applications Installation & management of storage management policy, configuration and management of disk array, SAN fabric / switches, NAS, tape library, etc.
Configuration of SAN whenever a new application is hosted on the SDC. This shall include activities such as management of storage space, volume, RAID configuration, LUN, zone, security, business continuity volumes, NAS, performance, etc. Configuration of server parameters, operating systems administration and tuning.
Operating system administration, including but not limited to management of users, processes, resource contention, preventive maintenance and management of updates and patches to ensure that the system is properly updated. Re-installation in the event of system crash/failures.
Performance monitoring of servers including but not limited to monitoring CPU, disk space, memory utilization, I/O utilization, etc. Event log analysis for servers, operating systems, databases, applications, security devices, messaging, etc., backup etc.
Periodic health check of the systems, troubleshooting problems, analyzing and implementing rectification measures. Troubleshooting issues in the infrastructure, network and application of ITD.
Identification, diagnosis and resolution of problem areas pertaining to the SDC infrastructure and application and maintenance of assured SLA levels. Implementation and maintenance of standard operating procedures for maintenance of the infrastructure based on the State's policies.
Management of the user names, roles and passwords of all the relevant subsystems, including, but not limited to servers, applications, devices, etc.
Support Window - 24*7*365 shift operations.
Send resume to vijay(dot)s(dot)tiwari(at)relianceada(dot)com
* This job requirement was sent by Vijay Tiwari who can be contacted at vijay(dot)s(dot)tiwari(at)relianceada(dot)com
This Job posting was posted on April 10, 2012.
* Comments posted by users in this discussion thread and other parts of this site are opinions of the individuals posting them (whose user ID is displayed alongside) and not the views of e-pao.net. We strongly recommend that users exercise responsibility, sensitivity and caution over language while writing your opinions which will be seen and read by other users. Please read a complete Guideline on using comments on this website.