Time to stop complaining
K. Herojit *
Funny! My topic is "Time to stop complaining " however the content, it's all about the complains in my mind and nothing about upbringing or betterment of our state Manipur.
First of all, before we discuss the issues one small hiccup is there & that is there are too many of them and it is really tough to choose among them which one should be put in the box first.
Moreover our government is so conscious, committed about their responsibilities towards its "Hate Each Other" people as I preferred them to be addressed. That they are so ready to snatch 'the complain letters' out of our hands & resolve the issue or find the remedy whatever before we even put it in the box.
Great service huh!! Olright! without further ado, lets get things rolling and inaugurate my complain box with questions beginning by the word ' Why 'Nobody laughs?
1. Why Dr. Kishan was not killed a little earlier to protect us from the good deeds he had done for us ?
2. Why didn't our government help the murderers to accomplish the above 'why1'?
3. Why our government institutes are more better than the private institutes ?
4. Why wouldn't anyone take the initiative to enlighten our ministers that they are running a State ?
5. Why the rate of development is so slow in our state in the following fields: corruption, kidnapping, extortion, killing, block-ban-anything-everything ?
6. Why wouldn't our government utilize ex-gratia & this kind of fund in programmes like 'won't let any ex-gratia stuff happen in our Leipak ?
7. Why student organization are so nosy so keen in participating in everything while being very perseverance about bringing quality education ?
8. Why there is so many extra curricular activities in our schools like sports, music, dance & many else ?
9. Why's there so much noise of the word revolution/changes on air when we aren't able to come up with real synonyms to put in Dictionary ?
10. Why Meira paibis are always in parade in order to bring some justice or do justice when 'Law & Order' is made?
11. Why wouldn't any individual hesitate to take the initiative to lead our 'Hate Each Other' people or set an example for everyone or atleast to become a true follower except the likes of few people whose live & dead is always on a toss ?
12. Why Why Why Sanaleipak-fellas are yet to realize that we all are answerable to all these whys ?
Wasn't the above complains real bone-tickling funny funny. There are plenty more which we must look into exclusively one after another & take some iron-willed and perspective decisions if we wish to fancy a hearty-laugh altogether 10/20 years down the line.
We were, have been & still are very lenient to our civic duties & also to oneself. Its not about upto some extent, we are completely 110% responsible for all that's happening to us and around us.
Aren't we guilty as charged or do we still need more evidence to prove that we truly are. If we still let it go like we did & let it be as it is the only thing we will take to our grave is guilty feelings, why hadn't I done this and that; why didn't I then and there, that's all.
But guess what 'better late then never'. Therefore, always Always Now is the perfect time to break the ice & rise against the odds & evils and be earnest and committed towards the triumph over wrong-deeds or wrong-doers.
And never miss the opportunity of getting fail on the way to success because if u fail u have learned another way to unsuccessful & can guide the follower.
And keep lightening the candles of Hope. That everything will be better sooner or later if we never give up the good work.
Someone very wise has said the secret of life is:
'If we fall seven times then we should get up eight times.'
Ain't he right!!!!!!!
Disclaimer: Nothing I said was not any contribution towards my society or my people or to enlighten any single person. It was very simple and plain complains in my head which I ought to pen it down.
* K. Herojit contributes for the first time to e-pao.net. The writer can be reached at herojit(dot)konj(at)rediffmail(dot)com . This article was webcasted on April 16th, 2009.
* Comments posted by users in this discussion thread and other parts of this site are opinions of the individuals posting them (whose user ID is displayed alongside) and not the views of e-pao.net. We strongly recommend that users exercise responsibility, sensitivity and caution over language while writing your opinions which will be seen and read by other users. Please read a complete Guideline on using comments on this website.