A wakeup call by Ima Chenghi
Panthoi Loitongbam / Sanjuktang Nongmeikapam *
Ima Chenghi: Traditionality surpasses modernity :: Pix - TSE (October 29 2016)
We had visited Khadi Expo on 2nd April, 2017 at GM Hall, Imphal Bazar. One of the stalls that attracted us the most was the IMA CHENGHI stall of M/s Holistic Enterprise, Sangaiprou Imphal. Why did that IMA CHENGHI attracted us? Yeah, there are reasons behind this.
1) We did our graduation & MSc outside Manipur. We have so many non-Manipuri friends. One of the best features of ours that they admired was our long, straight, silky, and black hair as natural not a chemical treated as in modern parlour. Most of the time they asked us how we maintain our beautiful hair. They are very curious of the 'secret'.
Our only answer to them was "CHENGHI'. But inside us, we were crying because we felt that our Chenghi was dying. At that time we wished that If Chenghi is available In the market as sachet or in bottle.
(2) Our non-Manipuri friends wanted the ready-made Chenghi. This was because when we explained how it is prepared, they felt the headache of the long process & the Ingredients. Now we can suggest them to use our "IMA CHENGHI'.
(3) It is the best herbal product having no side effect no preservative added and the price is very cheap. It is three in one, traditional, medicinal and emotional. The quality is well maintained. It is scientifically laboratory tested. It has the capacity to compete other International brands.
After many years we enjoyed Chinghi bought from Khadi Mela and found the real fragrance besides making hair tender and cool to head. IMA CHENGHI is available at many leading cosmetic and variety shops at Imphal.
We heartedly endorse the slogan of pabung Sanasam Birendra Singh, Prop of Holistic Enterprise, Producer of Ima Chenghi; "Chenghi, heritage of Manipur, gift of our forefathers is elixir to hairlife, please enjoy it and salute to forefathers".
(4) We are proud to be a Manipuri by this product as it supports Make In India campaign. It is more closure to Make in Manipur campaign. It deserves appreciation from our society particularly the indigenous people. It revives our tradition, will save economy and can have beautiful hair as hair is index of health.
(5) Best Wishes to "IMA CHENGHI"
Panthoi Loitongbam ( panthoi(DOT)loi(AT)gmail(DOT)com )
Sanjuktang Nongmeikapam ( nk(DOT)tang8(AT)gmail(DOT)com )
* Panthoi Loitongbam / Sanjuktang Nongmeikapam wrote this article for The Sangai Express
This article was posted on April 10 , 2017.
* Comments posted by users in this discussion thread and other parts of this site are opinions of the individuals posting them (whose user ID is displayed alongside) and not the views of e-pao.net. We strongly recommend that users exercise responsibility, sensitivity and caution over language while writing your opinions which will be seen and read by other users. Please read a complete Guideline on using comments on this website.