Central Working Committee of Thadou Students' Association
Date - 18 April 2017
The Thadou Studentsí Association, General Headquarters (TSA-GHQ) held the first meeting of the Central Working Committee (CWC), 2017-2020 on 15th April, 2017 at its head office in Imphal. The newly installed CWC members discussed various issues pertaining to the development of Thadou students.
For efficient and smooth functioning of the association, the committee thereby resolved to delegate the following CWC members as In-charges of the branches/blocks as assigned below:-
1. Bengaluru Branch - Mr James Haokip, Vice-President (Admn)
2. Chandel Branch - Mr Thangminlun Sitlhou, Speaker
3. Delhi & NCR Branch - Mr Thangtinlen Haokip, Secretary-Joint
4. Churachandpur Branch - Mr Henkhokai Singsit, Secy-Games & Sports
5. Dima Hasao Branch - Mr Michael Lamjathang Haokip, Secretary-General
6. Hyderabad Branch - Mr Laljangam Hangshing, Secy-Info & Pub.
7. Imphal Branch - Mr Ngamkholen Haokip, Secy-Soc. & Cult
8. Mizoram Branch - Miss Lhaineikim Haokip, Secy-Finance
9. Phaitol Block - Mr Michael Lamjathang Haokip, Secretary-General
10. Sadar Hills Branch - Miss Tracy Lhingneihoi, Secy-Edn & Stat.
11. TSO Myanmar - Mr James Haokip, Vice-President (Admn)
It was also resolved that each branch of the association shall pay a sum of Rs. 2,000/- for their annual budget to the general headquarters.
Secy-Info. & Pub.
* This information is sent by Thadou Students' Association, General Headquarters" who can be contacted at tsaghq(AT)gmail(DOT)com
This Post is webcasted on April 20 2017
* Comments posted by users in this discussion thread and other parts of this site are opinions of the individuals posting them (whose user ID is displayed alongside) and not the views of e-pao.net. We strongly recommend that users exercise responsibility, sensitivity and caution over language while writing your opinions which will be seen and read by other users. Please read a complete Guideline on using comments on this website.