Academic Programs offered by PHFI
Last Date - 31st May, 2017
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) was conceptualized as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) model in response to limited institutional capacity in India for strengthening training, research and policy development in the area of Public Health. One of the core mandates of PHFI is to institutionalize public health by creating Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPH) across the country.
Since inception, 5 institutes have been operationalized, one each in Gandhinagar (Gujarat), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), Delhi-NCR, Bhubaneswar (Orissa) and Shillong (Meghalaya).
These institutes established under the aegis of PHFI offer academic programs (On Campus and Distance Learning), training in various public health domains and are engaged in program & policy relevant research. The details of academic and short training programs can be obtained from our website www.phfi.org
Following on-campus programs are being offered for the academic year 2017-2018:
1. Integrated MSc & PhD in Clinical Research (jointly conducted by PHFI & AcSIR, offered at IIPH-Delhi campus)
2. Integrated MSc & PhD in Health Informatics (jointly conducted by PHFI & AcSIR, offered at IIPH-Hyderabad campus)
3. Master of Public Health (MPH) (offered at IIPH-Gandhinagar, IIPH-Delhi and IIPH-Hyderabad campuses)
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management (PGDPHM) (offered at IIPH-Delhi, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad and Bhubaneswar campuses)
5. Short Course in Basic Data Analysis for the Health Sciences (offered at IIPH-Hyderabad campus)
6. Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (offered at IIPH-Gandhinagar campus)
The program brochure and application form are available at our website http://www.phfi.org .
The interested candidates can apply for on-campus academic programs by 31st May, 2017.
Click here for more Information about the PHFI On-Campus Programmes
Click here for more Information about the PHFI Distance-Learning courses
* This information is sent by Public Health Foundation of India who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Post is webcasted on 02 March, 2017
* Comments posted by users in this discussion thread and other parts of this site are opinions of the individuals posting them (whose user ID is displayed alongside) and not the views of e-pao.net. We strongly recommend that users exercise responsibility, sensitivity and caution over language while writing your opinions which will be seen and read by other users. Please read a complete Guideline on using comments on this website.