MMAB Annual Yaoshang Sports Meet, 2013 Schedule
Date: 17 and 24 March 2013
Updated on Feb 24 2013
MMAB ANNUAL YAOSHANG SPORTS MEET, 2013
(Please note there are some updates w.r.t. earlier notifications)
Date: Sunday, 17 March 2013
Venue: Vivas Badminton Academy,
No.84/1,Gopal Reddy Complex,
Behind Cessna Buisness Park,
Kadabisna Halli, Panathur Main Road,
Varthur Hobli, Marathahalli,
Time: 11 am to 1 pm
Date: Sunday, 24 March 2013
Venue: Country Club Lakeside, No.20/1-524, Anekal Taluk, Attibele Hobli, Geddannahalli,
Bangalore(Last year's venue).
Please click here for more details on venue
Time: 7 am to 6.30 pm
50 m race,
Tug of war (Thouri chingnaba),
Break the pot (Chaphu thugaibi),
Treasure hunt race,
Pot balancing race(Chaphu pubi),
Couple relay race,
6 men Football (Sribas Singha Memorial Cup).
Rules & regulations/Information:
1. Each football team should have six(6) players with two(2) substitutes.
2. Each team should send in the players' names' list along with first name and surname of all eight(8) players, one player's contact number and email Id of each team(mandatory).
3. It is mandatory to wear football boots during the matches.
4. Matches will be played on knock out basis.
5. Timings are to be strictly maintained as we have just one day to conduct all the events.
6. Teams should arrive on time for the matches. Otherwise, walk over will be awarded to the opponent team.
7. The teams should maintain uniform jerseys & shorts.
8. The trophy will be running and carry a cash prize.
Table tennis, badminton, carrom and football:
1. Last date of submission of entries: 10 March 2013.
2. Players should send their entries to email@example.com along with their first name and surname, contact number and email Id (of at least one player in case of doubles and team) with the subject in the below format.
For football: Yaoshang Sports 2013 – Football entry
For badminton: Yaoshang Sports 2013 – Badminton entry
For table tennis: Yaoshang Sports 2013 – Table tennis entry
For carrom: Yaoshang Sports 2013 – Carrom entry
3. The fixtures for the matches will be communicated to you before 15 March 2013.
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to avail of the arranged lunch service by buying the lunch coupons @ Rs.300 per head for 10 years old and above guests and Rs.150 per head for 5 to 10 years old guests(Free for below 5 years). Please make sure you have your lunch coupons in hand or confirm to your near MMAB executive member well in advance prior to the Sports meet (Sun, 24 March, 13).
2. Veg and non veg buffet lunch will be served between 12 pm and 2 pm.
3. High tea with snacks at around 4.30 pm is also included in the food menu.
4. The facilities that will be available to the guests apart from the scheduled events include swimming pool, children's play area, snooker, parking lot, etc.
5. A separate room will be available exclusively for women and children.
6. Water and refreshment will be provided by MMAB at the venue.
7. If you do not know any MMAB executive member nor a MMAB member, please contact
Jenial Thiyam (9845434435) / Arun Yambem (9886605739) / Vivek Ningthemcha
(9886733647) / Dinesh Wangkhem (9886866672) / Premjit Laishangbam
(9986767526) / Ibomcha Oinam (9986535558) / Armstrong Hidam (9945241064) for obtaining your lunch coupons.
8. On contrary to earlier communication/notification, there will NOT be any event on Saturday, 23 March, 2013.
9. This full day outing cum sports day is open to all, not limited to MMAB members.
10. Come in your sports shoes and outfit and bring your swimming costumes to beat the heat.
Place: Bangalore Sd/-
Vivek Ningthemcha For Publicity & Comm., MMAB
Download the entire program details here - PDF (63KB)
Date: Saturday, 16 March or Sunday, 17 March 2013
Venue: To be communicated ASAP
Event : Badminton
Date: Sunday, 24 March 2013
Venue: Country Club India Ltd., Hosur Road, Bangalore.
Event : Multi- Sports
General Rules & Regulations:
1. It is mandatory for all the guests to avail of the arranged lunch service by buying the lunch coupons. Please make sure you have your lunch coupons in hand or confirm to your near MMAB executive member well in advance prior to the Sports meet (Sun, 24 March, 13).
2. If you do not know any MMAB executive member nor a MMAB member, please contact Mr. Jenial Thiyam(9845434435) or Mr. Arun Yambem(9886605739) or Mr. Vivek Ningthemcha(9886733647) or Mr. Dinesh Wangkem(9886866672) or Premjit Laishangbam(9986767526) or Ibomcha Oinam( 9986535558) for obtaining your lunch coupons.
3. The menu and price of the lunch will be communicated ASAP.
4. Come in your sports shoes and outfit.
5. Water and refreshment will be provided by MMAB at the venue.
6. Lunch will be served between 12 pm and 2 pm.
7. On contrary to earlier communication/notification, there will NOT be any event on Saturday, 23 March, 2013.
For Publicity & Comm. team, MMAB
* This announcement was sent by Vivek Ningthemcha (MMAB), who can be contacted at mmabangalore(at)yahoo(dot)com
This announcement was posted on February 18, 2013 and later updated on Feb 24 2013.
* Comments posted by users in this discussion thread and other parts of this site are opinions of the individuals posting them (whose user ID is displayed alongside) and not the views of e-pao.net. We strongly recommend that users exercise responsibility, sensitivity and caution over language while writing your opinions which will be seen and read by other users. Please read a complete Guideline on using comments on this website.